Search results

1. C

New guy with a already broken new ct200

It’s way too late now. Lol but yes, I did oil the bronze bushing and it did help some, but the clutch was just too far gone.
  2. C

Need help identifying a frame for a body

I’m near Atlanta. I’ve been looking at Facebook marketplace, i found one that i think would have worked out ok, the guy never responded to a message and then it was taken down.
  3. C

That is very similar to what I remember the frame looking like. A few riser bars for the body to bolt to and that would pretty much be it.
  4. C

When I was a kid my dad bought me a Gokart. It had a orange 80-82 corvette body with Sunkist graphics, and a 3.5hp B&S engine. I still have the body, but not the frame or engine. The body is in decent shape, and I’d like to find a frame if at all possible, but haven’t got the slightest clue as...
  5. C

Coleman CT20u-ex Built Predator 224

It may just be the photo, but it looks like your fuel line runs down hill to where it curves around and then goes uphill to the carb. If there’s not enough fuel in the tank the weight of the column of gas may not be able to climb that hill while accelerating. I’d try to reroute and shorten the...
  6. C

The small spring is the one I have coming. I may trim the long spring too. Didn’t think about that, thank you!
  7. C

How is it a warranty issue when I caused the issue?
  8. C

Have a recommendation for a chain and breaker? I’m pretty sure with the forward position a longer chain will also be needed
  9. C

with this Mount I won’t have to cut off the cross brace/tube and be able to keep my chain guard? If so that’s exactly what I want and will order it
  10. C

I definitely have no plans of messing with the governor. The spring I got is a throttle return spring, I’m going to remove the coiled up mess of a return spring that comes stock.
  11. C

I think the kit I ordered includes 1" risers, I'll verify but if not I have some 1" square tubing that I could easily cut to length and make my own if needed. The only part I'm not too thrilled about, but I see no way around it, is cutting the cross brace out and loosing the chain guard. I'm...
  12. C

Bought a new CT200U-EX from TS. Got it home oiled and fueled it up. Started on the 2nd pull. Rode it all day on Friday and Saturday. It runs great! I bought this for me to ride and play with along side my son and his Chinese atv, this has to do with how I killed the Coleman. Yesterday...