Search results

1. driftoy

Survey: best; motor, price etc...

Wat is ur opinion on the best motor ur money has to buy. Make: Model: Yr: Availability: ( where n how easily can it be obtained ) Spec: ( cc, hp, shaft, 2-4 stroke etc ) Applications: ( bolt ons, lights, electic start ) Price: Testomonies on how durable it is: ( like how people say toyotas run...
  2. driftoy

FS: 3/4 clutch

got this off ebay and thought i needed it. but went back to stock motor. so now i dont need it anymore. take it off my hands for less than i payed. 35bux plus shipping to your door.
  3. driftoy

wtb 97cc baja parts

i am looking for filter, box and any parts to connect this to the carb. then i need exhaust. paypal ready. i don't come on too often, so if u send a message to driftoy@aol.com, i can reply faster.
  4. driftoy

doodlebug trike conversion?

is it possible to purchase a conversion kit here? :hack: i seen a picture of one on the forum, was wondering if anyone here makes em and can let me know wat it would take to get my hands on a kit. also, pics would be nice, those things look sick. :scooter:
  5. driftoy

fs: 6.5 hp robin motor 150

it starts, but doen't run. came off go cart and has brand new clutch. 150 obo. great for that project u have or just for back up.
  6. driftoy

need some info

wat is a keyway? is it that groove in the shaft? wat size is it for a subaru robin 6.5hp motor?
  7. driftoy

WANTED: clutch for robin motor

i need wat seems to be a 3/4 bore clutch for my 6.5 hp robin motor. is that the correct size? shipping to 93710. lemme know, thanx.
  8. driftoy

aftermarket parts for 6.5 engine

are their any after market parts like mufflers and intake filters for a subaru robin 6.5 motor? googled it, just showed oem parts.
  9. driftoy

noob with questions

sup folks. i am new to minibikes, but always had respected em when i was a kid. seen older guys rockin em, now im one of the older guys(24yrs) and i have my own. i am also experienced in 2 stroke gas scooters, so the transition isnt that big. i own a typical baja blitz, 97 cc, used. i got it...