Search results

1. Lubbs

Boonie bike shifter

Shifter for sale http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=283971388071
  2. Lubbs

Selling off my mini bikes, 1 Bonanza, and 2 Boonies

I havent had the time to dedicate to this beauties. Most havent been started in 2 years. And i dont see myself having time an time soon to enjoy them. Please email me at Billwhyte at mail.com as i dont check this board often. Can be seen here...
  3. Lubbs

Any word on the Michigan mini bike event that is in May?

I'll be there selling 2 boonies and a BC1300
  4. Lubbs

4 MiniBikes for sale 3x Boonie bikes 1 Bonanza

Craigslist Detroit 4 MiniBikes for sale 3x Boonie bikes 1 Bonanza
  5. Lubbs

3 boonie bikes, 1 bonanze 1300, and a Boonie 2 speeds setup 4 for

In SE Michigan Bikes 4 MiniBikes for sale 3x Boonie bikes 1 Bonanza
  6. Lubbs

Bonanza BC1300

bump Still @ 500
  7. Lubbs

Bonanza BC1300

USHIP is welcomed I will assist with the buyers choice of shipping. Also I am not looking to trade, just looking to see it .
  8. Lubbs

Bonanza BC1300

bump
  9. Lubbs

Wanted boonie bike ski

I've spoke to both of them in th past, both sold the ones they had bu thank you for the comments
  10. Lubbs

Wanted boonie bike ski

As the title says I am looking for an original boonie bike ski. Someone's got to have one to sell ! It will go to a good home in SE Michigan and be used on a boonie I'm building just for snow :smile:
  11. Lubbs

Bonanza BC1300

Bump $500
  12. Lubbs

Bonanza BC1300

Bump , Price lowered to $575
  13. Lubbs

Bonanza BC1300

For sale Mid 60's-70 Bonanza BC1300 . Purchased it 8-9 years ago as my first mini bike. I haven't rode it in years but i have had it stored in my basement the whole time. I am not looking to part out the mini, will not ship as well. If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the forum...
  14. Lubbs

Rupp bc 1300 ?

That's my wife's cruz control lever. I had a twist throttle but she likes this better.
  15. Lubbs

Rupp bc 1300 ?

Close enough ! Thank you for the help. It may be in the classified section soon :thumbsup:
  16. Lubbs

Rupp bc 1300 ?

Bought this thing 8 years ago I think it's a rupp bc1300. Just need to verify what it is. It's the blue bike.
  17. Lubbs

Boonie in Maine with Ski .. $350

Will to just sell the ski ?
  18. Lubbs

Heathkit Boonie Bike

Your about 2.5-3 hours away, well worth the drive for this bike IMO
  19. Lubbs

HeathKit Boonie Bike

Great find ! I've been looking for a ski for 5 years. All I eneded up with was 4 boonies instead :smile:
  20. Lubbs

NOS. Don't laugh, yet

Made my own with a co2 bike pump but replaced the co2 with whipit chargers didn't really give to much of a boost it's more of a bump. But it was funny to see a grey cloud come out of the engine