Search results

1. B

Re-introduction and a comparison of 2 diff. engines

First of all I would like to re introduce my self. Now that deer season is over here in Missouri,I am able to check out the lastest in doodlebug talk. My name is Ronnie, age 37, married, 1 child aged 2, I am a prof. trim carpenter by trade and I have several minibikes,.. A doodle bug with the...
  2. B

Good deal of HF 6.5 clone

I just thought I would let ya's know that in the new August issue of Field and Stream is a full page ad for Harbor Freight that includes a coupon for 60 dollers off the 6.5 horse clone engine, bringing the price down to 99 bucks. Im thinking about picking up another one just to have.
  3. B

Doodlebug lives to ride another day

Well, I completed the 6.5 horse upgrade last night. Put gas in it today and took her for a few blasts up and down my street. Im very pleased with the perfromance. I am 6'5" and 315 pounds and even though I look ridiculous riding it, all the neighbors got a good laugh. The 6.5 horse I picked up...
  4. B

New member and Chain question

First off I would like to say hi to everyone. I am a new member,first time minibike owner. I live outside St.Louis MO. 4 days ago I purchased a Doodlebug from Rural King. A day later I pulled the stock engine off in favor of something bigger. I bought a 5.5 horse briggs only to find out the...