Search results

1. T

Muskin cat collectibility

Contact broken knuckles in Texas. You can see him on you tube.
  2. T

Could you give me the length of the handle bars? Height, angle forward, and out at the top. I am taking 7/8 stainless steel tubes to a hydraulic tube bender. I need the specifications from the handle bar base.
  3. T

Briggs and Stratton vintage engines

A man named Max Steel in Vista, California has for sale vintage Briggs and Stratton engines in excellent condition. You can type in Briggs and Stratton engines on Craigslist for Max contact information. I purchased two, one 1971 and one 1972 year 3 HP.
  4. T

HPE Muskin Cat minibike factory and tooling.

The Cat 400x was made in 1970, month of January, 27th production number sequence.
  5. T

Where do you buy metal?

China will sell a shipload.
  6. T

Where do you buy metal?

Industrial Metal Supply sells steel tubing, stainless steel tubing, aluminum tubing.
  7. T

Where do you buy metal?

They have steel, aluminum, stainless steel tubing. I purchased two stainless steel 7/8 to fabricate Cat 400x handle bars.
  8. T

Where do you buy metal?

Industrial metals located in Sun Valley, California.
  9. T

Where did you acquire the rear shocks and what is the shock length?
  10. T

Thank you for the information. We will wait for future deciphering of serial numbers.
  11. T

I have components except the handle bars for the 400X. Anybody with 400X handlebars, please measure the length from the plate up straight, degree forward, outward where the grips are. I have two stainless steel 7/8 tubes to bend in the correct configuration. By the way my 1970 Cat 400X serial...
  12. T

Has any member determined whether Cat minibike factories filmed their manufacturing production. And has anyone working at the California and other factories been identified and queried on the production. What happened to the parts stock from their warehouse? I need the exact length and angles...
  13. T

Do you have a 400x Handel bar jig?
  14. T

1970 cat 400x

15. T

400x disc brake maker name

Who made 400x disc brakes
  16. T

Cat kickstand

Do you have a Cat 400x kickstand for sale?