Search results

1. Rob Steal

When i was kid and our pull cord broke

We put a penny in clutch and push started it and when it started the penny flew out just wondering if anyone else did that?
  2. Rob Steal

My speed was wrong i m sorry for that

My friend in the jeep told me 75 but he didn't have stock tires on his jeep they were smaller than stock he was having them polished he said it ment my speed was 65 give or take 1or 2 miles an hour that's still fast for me anyway sorry about miss info
  3. Rob Steal

BELT DRIVE ?

I think belt drive would be less noise wont stretch like chain wont break how come there no conversion for belt drive or is there and I haven't found it if anyone seen any belt drive option please let me know
  4. Rob Steal

Speed of my mini bike

I was riding my mini bike on my street where I live and one of my friends in his jeep I told him to clock me on my mini bike because previously my mini bike was slow when I painted the frame I took picture of Jack shaft because wanted to put sprokets on same way i bought 2 new muffler for it and...
  5. Rob Steal

How fast is your mini bike

I never had fast mini bike when I was a kid we had a cat mini bike my dad bought at zodys store in long beach ca it went 25mph my coyote I clock it at 75 and still had a lot of throttle didn't try any faster wasn't wearing a helmet so did try all out was smooth but thinking about chain if it...
  6. Rob Steal

Manuals for kawasaki coyote 4 stroke

Any one have one could copy maybe ? Just wondering
  7. Rob Steal

I have kawasaki coyote

Was wondering if anyone has parts diagram or any place to get cheaper parts like bearings or front brake parts or pads I have complete 1970 for stroke no spark put predator motor on it runs great fast but would like to put original motor on it any help or information would be cool thank you im new