Search results

1. Brandonmcgier192

Engine noise

Anyone know what is causing this sound on my predator 212? Is it an issue with the clutch. https://youtube.com/shorts/OcJtraf7Uto?si=EGqD7XzPODs7AXTt
  2. Brandonmcgier192

Predator 79cc Camshaft bolt size

Hey I got a quick question. I picked up this used Predator 79cc and I can’t find a bold that fits the camshaft to hold the clutch. I tried a 5/16 18 and 5/16 24 but they both appear to be a little too big. From what I found online, 5/16 24 is supposed to fit but doesn’t. Does anyone know the...
  3. Brandonmcgier192

Ct200u talk

Added some new parts to the ct200u. Aluminum flywheel, billet rod, mikuni vm22 with 120 jet, gov removed, 40t sprocket, torque converter. The bike only reaches 40 mph, the same as before I modified the bike. Anyone know why this could be? I’m looking to try to get it to 50mph for street riding...
  4. Brandonmcgier192

Backfiring flames out exhaust

Hey, new to this forum. My son asked me to remove the governor on his Coleman CT200u mini bike. After some Youtube videos, I was able to get it out and get the bike back together. I also installed a new carburetor, the one they use on dirtbike. A new upgraded flywheel and 18lb valve springs are...