Search results

1. Synthetyk

Wheel Bearings Questions..

Thanks gents, a quick research of options while waiting for replies mentioned the freezer method. Planning on giving that a shot with a socket and see how it goes.
  2. Synthetyk

Wheel Bearings Questions..

So I got around to changing my mm80 predator swapped tires from the stock garbage V tread to some Power2 SUNF. After monkeying around with the harbor freight tire changer and finally getting squared away I realized my wheel bearings have to be shot. Few of them sound like rolling through sand...
  3. Synthetyk

Predator 212 drop in, clutch cover?

Working on a project of putting in a 212 into my mega moto 80 frame and got it up and running this evening. Expectations totally surpassed in a good way that's for sure. However I'm looking for some bits and pieces to tidy everything up. One being the clutch. Is there some sort of...
  4. Synthetyk

MM80 bigger Tire/Rim Options..

Thanks gentlemen for the quick reply. The sunf set looks like the play and just a chop of the kick stand. And huge affirmative to passing on the idea of the lawn and garden tires,the stock set that are on this thing are garbo; I couldnt imagine a flat top type tire with the type of riding we...
  5. Synthetyk

MM80 bigger Tire/Rim Options..

Currently doing a 212 predator drop it in the kids MM80 frame. What are my options for rim and tire sizes? Some more ground clearance is what I'm after. Dragging the kick stand knub on certain turns and getting stuck in 'small' ruts on light off-road trail riding. I've stumbled on some 145/70-6...