Search results

1. S

the clutch is here

i bought that same motor and mine also came with a key, i would recomend to use the one it comes with
  2. S

dumb ?

have you ever had someone ask you why you ride such a small bike im 6'4 and my faimly always makes fun of me for playing with such small toys
  3. S

Wheelie Monster

haha thats a pretty ugly bike i made something like that once but it was on the back of cheap 49cc pocket bike
  4. S

new here with a new mini

thanks to everyone and yea for the cable i will ziptie it down or something so that its not loose and doesnt move around i have probley riden between 1 and 2 hours sofar and no problemes and for the frame i like the flat black but here in st louis its dark around 5oclock and around 30 degrees so...
  5. S

new here with a new mini

i now im sorry im trying
  6. S

new here with a new mini

hi im pretty new around here and i just bought and built a azusa 6inch minibike kit with max toque 12t clutch and a 6.5hp clone i love its tons of fun just thought someone might want to see it
  7. S

6.5hp clone governor ?

hi i have a 6.5 central machinery clone and on affordable go karts they recomend removing the govener will increase the rpm to about 5200 Affordable Go Karts - Performance Basics now im wondering if this is a safe idea because i would like the increase in speed. thanks in advance Robbie
  8. S

selling all of my stuff!

how much for the noram race cluch
  9. S

My chopper build

jesse your a dick and always say sorry with stupid excuses maybe you should help him on why it wont work
  10. S

break in

so could i then just start it up and drive it around my yard (where i will be driving most of the time) for say an hour and then change the oil and be done
  11. S

break in

hi i just bought a 6.5hp clone and was wandering if there is any thing speacial i need to do for the first start up and breakin i ask becasue i have a couple nitro r/c cars and there is a special breakin you have to follow to make the egine last i have herd that for the first run you should...
  12. S

my new hobbie

haha yea i have a couple rc cars and was looking to buy another and relized i could get a minibike kit and a clone for about the same price lol so screw r/c (atleast for now)
  13. S

Comment by 'stasoccerkid' in media 'Azusa'

hi i was wondering if that was this mini bike frame http://www.gokartgalaxy.com/go_kart_&_minibike_kits.htm if so does the 6.5 clone fit welll and how does it handle the power?
  14. S

Modified Lifan on the Baja DB30

hi im looking to get that motor but the ones at my harbor freight are labeled Central machinery, is that the same as the lifan because i heard that the lifan was the best clone is the true?
  15. S

i need help with first minibike

so can any one help me with the fork and tires/rims
  16. S

ok thanks ill wait and see what my neighbor does and then if he doesn't sell it i will probably start off with something like that
  17. S

im located in florissant mo. and my neighbor is selling a bike with this frame ( FREE SHIPPING — Manco Thunderbird Mini Cycle — 4 HP, Model# 594B | Minibikes + Dirt Bikes | Northern Tool + Equipment )and a 5hp motor but im not sure on the price yet i think me might have said $250