Search results

1. S

dumb ?

have you ever had someone ask you why you ride such a small bike im 6'4 and my faimly always makes fun of me for playing with such small toys
  2. S

new here with a new mini

hi im pretty new around here and i just bought and built a azusa 6inch minibike kit with max toque 12t clutch and a 6.5hp clone i love its tons of fun just thought someone might want to see it
  3. S

6.5hp clone governor ?

hi i have a 6.5 central machinery clone and on affordable go karts they recomend removing the govener will increase the rpm to about 5200 Affordable Go Karts - Performance Basics now im wondering if this is a safe idea because i would like the increase in speed. thanks in advance Robbie
  4. S

break in

hi i just bought a 6.5hp clone and was wandering if there is any thing speacial i need to do for the first start up and breakin i ask becasue i have a couple nitro r/c cars and there is a special breakin you have to follow to make the egine last i have herd that for the first run you should...
  5. S

i need help with first minibike

hi im new here and am thinking of buying my neighbors mini bike but i would also (or maybe instead of) like to build my own out of square tubing i have a few questions first that hopfully someone here can help me with 1. how do you connect the forks to the frame is it just a bolt that goes...