Search results

1. miked

looking for carter shortster 10" wheels

Looking for carter shortster wheels 10"
  2. miked

studz telegraph cruise mini bike show

Studz hardware on telegraph in dearborn heights mi is having a mini bike show for the downriver cruise on saturday july 26 not sure of the burnout contest due to being shutdown last year will have 3 catagories best original, best custom and ugly duckling trophies and prizes awarded to first...
  3. miked

harrison wildcat rear fender

In need of a harrison wildcat rear fender pm me if you have one thanks
  4. miked

need speedway red baron front fender bracket 14" model

Looking for front fender bracket for speedway red baron or greenhorn 14" models ready to purchase asap please let me know if you hav e one and how much
  5. miked

studz burnout contest mini bike show

Studz Powersports 2nd annual burnout contest July 27 2013 during the telegraph cruise starts at 2pm all mini bike and go kart parts 10% off all day classes for the show are best custom, best original, ugly duckling and last but not least the burnout contest will be awarding trophies and prizes...
  6. miked

Looking for ruttman grasshopper frame

Looking for just a frame for a ruttman grasshopper chopper
  7. miked

Bonanza chopper forks

Bonanza chopper forks needed
  8. miked

looking for briggs 5hp front gas tank mount

anyone have a bracket for a 5hp briggs front gas tank similar to a tecumseh style also looking for a brake lever for a drum brake has a 1/2 splined shaft just like a boonie brake all i need is the lever that goes on the drum assembly thanks
  9. miked

clamp on foot pegs for 7/8 frame

looking for a set of clamp on foot pegs prefferably old school flip up ones for 7/8 frame i dont want to weld or cut on but want to ride it i hate the location of the stock pegs have never tried to use clamp on but will now not planning to stand up on them just cruise so if you have a set i...
  10. miked

looking for cat slingshot rear brake caliper

anyone have a rear caliper for a cat slingshot?
  11. miked

arm for drum brake setup

looking for the arm that the brake cable hook to goes on the splined shaft that operates the brake shoes dont know the size but i believe they are pretty standard i think the drum brakes are 4 1/2 inch
  12. miked

need exhaust valve keeper pin for 3hp briggs

a friend of mine was working on his 3hp briggs and lost the keeper pin for the exhaust valve if anyone has one of these let me know i have a ton of 3hp briggs parts but not the same type of keeper that has a pin
  13. miked

do they make a 3hp cam?

i have searched for a 3hp cam and cant find anything im sure they dont make them if anyone has any info let me know im building a bike for my 7 year old son and a 5 is too much for him i made an intake for a mikuni for the 3hp and hogged out the ports a cam would made it perfect
  14. miked

ruttman style clutch cover needed

i am doing a build with my son on his bike and need a clutch cover that bolts onto the bracket for the clutch brake like the ruttmans pretty much just a bent piece of metal let me know what you have thanks
  15. miked

looking for mini bike rims and tires

looking for a set of rims and tires for a friends son dont have to be pretty or fancy solid steel wheels would be fine with sprocket with halfway decent tread it is going to be a rider 5 or 6 inch
  16. miked

cleaning out some old stuff

im cleaning out my garage to make some room for a few projects i have coming up here is some of the things i have at the moment i will add items as i dig more stuff up gas tanks: round tank about 4 inch x 9 inch has bracket that needs to be cut off super clean inside cork seal is even nice...
  17. miked

taillight lens for arctic cat

i have the bracket just need the bulb and lens thanks
  18. miked

want 9.5hp honda recoil and cup

have a 9.5hp honda missing the recoil and recoil cup also nut that goes on crank
  19. miked

hillsdale tristate meet

thanks brian great meet alot of people missed out on this one the 19.5 mile run was awsome my 7 year old son got to see what minis are all about love driving on the open road what a blast everyone was awsome alot of cool machines out there cant wait to go next year i suggest that everyone goes...
  20. miked

50cc sachs saxonette 2 speed

does anyone know what type and how much fluid to put in the gearbox?