1. miksyl567@tds.ne

Old Motorcycle Photos

Very cool, thanks for sharing.....
  2. miksyl567@tds.ne

smallest gas car?

how 'bout a lil flatty???
  3. miksyl567@tds.ne

Boom!!!

Check out the oil spray from the back engne, 2 rods lost. Throttles still wide open
  4. miksyl567@tds.ne

Boom!!!

This was shot in Burlington VT, 5 big hemi's
  5. miksyl567@tds.ne

Boom!!!

I'm tinkering on my old H-50, a friend builds supercharged Hemi pulling engines. One of his customers had a driveline failure which caused an over rev and grenade at approx. 10,000 -12,000 rpms. Check out the connecting rod bolts that pulled the material out of the rod. The rod on the slug...
  6. miksyl567@tds.ne

how old are you?

I'm 48 and have had the old yellow Charger since it was new in '69. 3 Generations of us have been riding around on it. Our 4 wheeled toy is a '70 Mustang Mach 1. This is an excellent website, I am thankful for finding it...
  7. miksyl567@tds.ne

70's Flashback

Here is a pic of said mustang at my HS graduation in 1978. Its a safe bet the Boston 8 tracker was in it there.
  8. miksyl567@tds.ne

70's Flashback

My first 8 Track was Boston's first album. Played it in a matched Kraco player and speakers. All cruzin in my '65 Mustang fastback. Wore out that tape...
  9. miksyl567@tds.ne

carlisle x-trac tires

that looks like a really cool rear tire, gonna look into one for mine. Keep up posted and thanks for the info guys...
  10. miksyl567@tds.ne

One of the best things Ford ever built

Nice lookin Mach, like the rake. Engine?????
  11. miksyl567@tds.ne

Thanks for the advice, gonna stay in Cleveland town. Don't think it is ready for the heap. As far as Cleveland power, pound for pound it holds its own very nicely. In the early days of Pro Stock nuthin could hold a candle to some of Bob Glidden, Jack Roush and Dyno Don's high winding...
  12. miksyl567@tds.ne

hello

Welcome to the site...
  13. miksyl567@tds.ne

Nice looing ranger...
  14. miksyl567@tds.ne

It may not be the best thing Ford ever built, but our ole' Cleveland powered Mach is a lot of fun...
  15. DSCF1150

DSCF1150

16. DSCF1157

DSCF1157

17. DSCF1151

DSCF1151

18. miksyl567@tds.ne

Having fun on the Mini

excellent ride....Mini's never get old. Can't wait to get mine going
  19. miksyl567@tds.ne

Harley Minibike X-90

Very nice find...very cool bike