Search results

1. miksyl567@tds.ne

Boom!!!

I'm tinkering on my old H-50, a friend builds supercharged Hemi pulling engines. One of his customers had a driveline failure which caused an over rev and grenade at approx. 10,000 -12,000 rpms. Check out the connecting rod bolts that pulled the material out of the rod. The rod on the slug...
  2. miksyl567@tds.ne

pointless ignition info??

Hi I have an old H50 in a bike. Some of the suppliers have a kit designed to convert points to electronic ignition. Looks like a good idea, it worked great on our Mustang. Any thoughts??? kThanks...
  3. miksyl567@tds.ne

looking for a Carb Kit...

I have an old H50 that is on our 60's Charger bike, where would be the best place to get a carb kit? Head Gasket? While I have your ear, best place for knobby 6 inch tires? thanks for any help...
  4. miksyl567@tds.ne

Header Flange??

Where would the best place for me to find a 2 bold oval exhaust flange to use for a header starting point. It is going on a 5 hp Techumseh. the current muffler threads into the port. thanks...
  5. miksyl567@tds.ne

Any Chargers out there???

hello all, my first post here. I have a Charger mini bike that has been in our family since the late 60's. It has rear coil overs, front telescoping forks. Power is a 5 hp tech. through a jack shaft. Rims are 2 piece magnesium 6 inchers. I hope to have some pics soon. Planning some...