Search results

1. N

Lil' Indian serial numbers

Hi folks, If I have read all the stuff around here correctly, I think I understand that Lil' Indian products had serial numbers. I have seen two possistions for them, the engine plate, and the right rear axle plate. I just finished stripping my Lil' today with a coating removal disc that...
  2. N

Kinda new guy from Phoenix

Hi gang! My name is Chip Quinn from Phoenix, AZ. I have been a lurker around these parts for quite some time but have just recently started posting. I'm sorry I didn't find the introduction post until now. I own a small Hot Rod shop specializing in custom louvering, chassis, plumbing...
  3. N

Cat...Maybe?!

Hi gang, I'm kinda new here and just sort of feeling my way around a bit, and just found this thread. I picked this up the other night and my first thought was Cat... but I'm kinda doubting that after really looking at it. I'm normally pretty damn good at the research and figure it out...
  4. N

West bend 108 engine

Hi gang, My name is Chip Quinn, and I have been a member here for about two years but have yet to post until today. I started building mini bikes and go karts here in Phoenix about 4 years ago, mostly with common Briggs engines that I have played with a bit since childhood, so I haven't...