Search results

1. F

Nearly finished and transformed

how much was that front brake kit approx. ?
  2. F

Photo Categories

throttle linkage, engine builds
  3. F

video of cjtminis kit, found on youtube

damn that kit really does make it a different bike. my lamo stock bike would NOT make it up that little teeny hill with me on it unless i had a LONG running start. if i stopped on the hill like the kid did i wouldnt even be able to move, it would just sit there.... i need to get one of these...
  4. F

update on randy

sorry to say, but Wisconsin does NOT own the market on quality cheese. mass produced cheese sucks wherever it is made, there are PLENTY of specialty cheese makers in California that make absolutely awesome cheese. Wisconsin does not have a a magic ingredient that can only be gotten there, all it...
  5. F

Eye candy for Tomsprops

sorry if this is dumb question, what type of bike is this? it sure looks cool ! does the seat bounce up and down at all since it doesnt have any support in the front?
  6. F

All You Gun Peoples,

powerful stuff, we truly do need more like her in this country.
  7. F

question about cjtmini kits and Chain

cool thanks olajoe, that helps me a lot. hope to be buying a kit here in the near future, i think im also going to ahead and buy a chain breaker to make sure i get it done right.
  8. F

what did you do about the chain on your DB? did you have to buy a chain breaker? or do the instructions give you another method to shortening the chain?
  9. F

i know the Kit is supposed to come with everything you need, but do i have to remove any links from my chain? i dont have a chain cutter , just wondered if i will be able to my current DB chain without modifying it. Thanks for the help
  10. F

They have really gone too far pep boy's is not selling baja doodle bugs in california

I hate that they tell me what engine i can or cant buy also, but do we really have to start bashing gay people? This is a mini bike site, we cant keep it on topic and be adults? Anyone remember that study of Homophobic people they did a few years back? The one that said a HIGH number of...
  11. F

Red DoodleBug

i bought mine brand new for $199, so im thinking $300 for used is not gonna be such a great deal.
  12. F

All You Gun Peoples,

wow, i thought it was just where i lived. I live in a Gun crazy state, arizona ! my dad came out and he wanted to see if ammo was any cheaper out here. we went to 3 places and they were all out of 9mm ammo. seems weird to me....
  13. F

$99 6.5 at HF

is there any dashes in that code? it says it must be entered exactly as in the coupon... thanks for the help !
  14. F

Harbor Freight Coupons-Just a guess.

i have NEVER ordered online from them and they seem to send them to me all the time. i have purchases thru the store before, but they didnt have my email info. Maybe they are trying to get us to buy things for the first time? maybe cjtmini buys so much stuff they figure they dont need to offer...
  15. F

Another Doodle Bug 6.5 HP engine swap

hey Rude, how well does the hydraulic brake work for you? im about your size, and as you know the stock DB sucks the big one.... is this a huge improvement?
  16. F

front brake set-up

you should make this your next Kit and sell them ! a lot of us dont have the required welding skills or the tools to even try... you could buy all the parts, weld them up and ship them out ! these bikes sure need the extra stopping power !
  17. F

Why You Hate'n on me TEEKS?

why dont you guys just stroke each other off and get it over with. Its obvious you guys are hot for each other. Surely mini bikes couldnt get you this upset, it must be the obvious sexual tension between you two. either get together and sword fight or STFU and quit acting like little Que%RS ...
  18. F

Contracting out 6.5 upgrade job...?

damn ! $925 for section 8 !!! its like half that here for a section 8. maybe a little more, but no where near that. for $925 you can get a small house out here with a decent back yard. i miss living in CA, but i dont miss the high cost of living !
  19. F

knock off 6hp engines fromHarbor Frieght

man i wish they would come out with a coupon. I want the motor so bad, im sure i will buy it at full price and then 2 days later they will issue a coupon !
  20. F

fixing to murder out the db30

i would do red rims with the rest flat black. that seems to be a cool look. But it is done a lot i guess. not sure how the stock rims would look. but i guess if they dont look good you could always paint them afterwards...