Search results

1. Bob Gaudette

Voting..

Last day to vote on the OldMiniBikes buildoff.. Every vote counts
  2. Bob Gaudette

Finished the Black Widow. Here’s a few pics and a two thirds throttle run down the street.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0WaBh4hzOzCdo3yUzsqAXt-yQ
  3. Bob Gaudette

Vintage 1971 Black widow

Here goes another original Black Widow basket case build....This ones rough.
  4. Bob Gaudette

Black Widow production numbers and range.

Hi, I’m trying to narrow down the number of Rupp Black Widows built..I think it was approximately 4000 bikes.. starting with 1-200001 to1-204000.. the lowest verified tag I have seen is 1-200520 and the highest is 1-203661... does anyone have a bike earlier or higher than these? Let’s see if we...
  5. Bob Gaudette

Rupp 28 spoke front/rear hubs or wheels

Looking for a decent set of 28 spoke Rupp hubs or complete Wheels to re-chrome.
  6. Bob Gaudette

Rupp part.

This is not a roadster part. Anyone recognize it?
  7. Bob Gaudette

Chrome plating

Anyone have any good recommendations for a chrome plating shop. Thanks.
  8. Bob Gaudette

Wanted rupp front hub 28 spoke

Looking for a Rupp front wheel hub 28 spoke for 12 inch rim.
  9. Bob Gaudette

Roadster2 on Ebay.

Too far for me, but for you guys near Wisconsin, this could end up being a great deal. 1970s Era Survivor Rupp Roadster 2 Mini Bike 24 Spoke Rims Copper Color Enduro | eBay
  10. Bob Gaudette

Rupp Black Widow on craigslist

Found this Yesterday on Craigslist. Supposed to be unrestored with original POP. Heading out to look at it in the morning. 1972 Black Widow
  11. Bob Gaudette

RUPP Hustler Barn/Garage find

So I'm on Craigslist and I see this ad for a 1971 Rupp Hustler. Pictures were not great and he was asking 1500 Which was crazy. So I give the guy a call and he tells me it's all original never been touched which I found hard to believe cause there were no Hustler decals on the tank. So I ask him...
  12. Bob Gaudette

Correct color for 1971 Rupp Fender/license plate bracket

Hi. Anyone know what the correct original color was for the Rear fender/ Licence plate bracket for 1971 and up Rupp Roadster Etc. I know black, but flat or glossy?. Thanks
  13. Bob Gaudette

Rupp motocross alternative.

Has anyone found a decent knockoff or lookalike for the 12x3 rupp motocross tires? Really tough to find decent originals. Thanks.
  14. Bob Gaudette

2015 OldMiniBikes Buildoff. Bobby G's 71" Black Widow Vintage

Late entry for my 71' Rupp Black Widow. Lots of parts to find and Refurbish. But it is a matching Nos. bike with the 201 Seat ID tag and original sales receipt so it deserves being done right. Not sure if I'll make the deadline. Giod luck Everyone!
  15. Bob Gaudette

hs-40 carb model number

Hi. Can anyone give me the model number for the correct carb for my hs-40 roadster 2 motor/ thanks.
  16. Bob Gaudette

Rupp front forks

Hi, can someone tell me what the trick is to dis-assembling the front fork tubes off of a 71- up roadster,enduro, etc.thanks, bob
  17. Bob Gaudette

12 "Rupp trials tires wanted

looking for a pair of Rupp 12" trials tires in new condition. Does anyone make a repro of these? Thanks, Bob
  18. Bob Gaudette

Rupp tank dents

I just bought a complete, original paint 1971 roadster2 in great shape. I plan to totally restore it. Almost every 70 and up rupp bike I have seen has the typical dents on each side of the tank. This one luckily has just a small one on one side. Was this a design flaw that the bars could hit the...