Search results

1. R

Good job Hent

I just wanted to take a sec and say this site is the greatest, period!! By the way (just asking) How long do you think we'll have to look at recoils bike in the mbom photo, on the home page, while logging in?:smile:
  2. R

Anybody got one of these??

3. R

Need Jet

Help I need a stock main jet for a baja db with the lifan 2.8 anybody got one?:confused:
  4. R

stock air filter

I need a stock air filter assembly for a gx 160 honda, any body got one.?? :wink:
  5. R

valve lash

Anyone have valve lash specs. handy for a 5 intec. Thanks.:thumbsup:
  6. R

need rims

I'm looking a deal on two live axle two pcs. alum. 5 inch rims for a resto on my old go cart:smile:
  7. R

"craftsman" 5.5 i/c

Hey guys i just tore down a freebie and discovered that this engine has no bearing at all! Just one bushing, I guess my question is when did they start cutting back that hard on quality? This is a 99 model and i wonder if it is worth trying to run on a bike?:doah:
  8. R

5 inch manco wheel

I am restoring a go kart iv'e had since the early 70's and i cracked the inside half of one of the live axle wheels. I dont want to replace the whole set i just need the inside for a one inch live axle. Thanks.:grind::hammer::wink:
  9. R

Hey guys from Raliegh N. C.

Been looking around in here for a couple of months, guess it's time to say hello. I love this site and you guys sound like a pretty nice bunch. Well,as far as intros go got my first mini in 1972, best friend crashed it into my dads shop and crushed his jaw when he bailed, right into the rear...