1. K

1983 Honda Motra

I'm on here because my husband showed up with a 1983 Honda Motra CT50 and I cannot find much information on the web. He was mainly interested in their average value. I can post pictures later today. Thanks, Kat
  2. just befor racing #s

just befor racing #s

3. 70sVintageTrikes

1983 Honda Odyssey FL250 - $1275 (Kirkwood)

1983 Honda Odyssey FL250 st louis craigslist > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner please flag with care: [?] miscategorized prohibited spam/overpost best of craigslist Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union...
  4. will72rupp1

1983 ct110 parts for sale n.c.

whats left. & for sale....CHEAP JUST PM ME.. motor no top end... kicker. seat. triple tree & lock bolt. fork needs rubber boots. sold the upper head light mounts. handle bars they are a little bent. coil. center stand. swing arm.
  5. 1983 Bird Falcon

1983 Bird Falcon

1983 Bird Falcon
  6. 3

1983 honda 200 issues please help

we have a 1983 honda 200 chain driven 3 wheeler. when we first got it it was hard to start but would run decent it wasnt riden a whole lot a few years later it has issues we had it going a while back it was hard to start and didnt run well. it would jerk your arm when your pull starting it and...
  7. markus

1983 Bird "Falcon"

I bought this bike a month or so ago, from the original owner. with the exception of some touch ups and throttle and kill switch rigging 100% original I believe. It even came with the dated original owners manual. Not really the coolest bike out there, or oldest. But still kinda neet since...
  8. Clayon

1983 Honda Three-wheeler...HELP!

I have a 1983 Honda three-wheeler that is no longer running. My dad says that since it doesn't run I have to sell it. By pulling the recoil it still seems to have compression, but the timing doesn't sound right, and the motor isn't seized, the crank still turns. Bottom line: If anyone...