1. S

looking for goodyear Diamond tread 3.00 x 3.00 - 5 tire

howdy folks its been a long time i am looking for a front tire for my Go kart cycle its a goodyear diamond tread 3.00 x 3.00 -5 any usable condition would be great help or links to the puzzle
  2. jspec

3.00 x 10 tire tube size? off a manco puddle jumper

I tried searching but couldn't come up with much. Would yall happen to know the tube size? The tire is a 3.00 x 10. Thanks!
  3. owend

3.00 x 10 tire needed

I could use a tire on one of my bikes that is going to Winber. I am looking for a trials or mx tread that is not dry rotted as I already have one. If you are going to the show and can bring it with you please p.m. and I can pay you at Winber. Thanks very much, Owen
  4. owend

3.00 x 10 tire needed

I could use a tire on one of my bikes that is going to Winber. I am looking for a trials or mx tread that is not dry rotted as I already have one. If you are going to the show and can bring it with you please p.m. and I can pay you at Winber. Thanks very much, Owen
  5. oldyeller

Looking for cheap 3.00 X 10 tires for rupp

I am having a hard time locating 3.00 X 10 knobby tires for my rupps..Yes I know I can get them from the "Rupp" places but just wondering if there is a cheaper alternative?..I am running 2.50 X 10 tires that I can get here locally in Canada but I keep having tube punctures because the tire just...
  6. DesertResto

Looking for a pair of tires 3.00 X 10"

I am looking for a pair of 10 inch knobbies for a Speedway. Any help would be great. Thanks !