1. B

3100 rpm stall clutch... do i need this??

i just bought a 212 predator engine to put on my bike and i am looking for clutches. i am seeing clutches out there that say they are 3100 rpm stall clutch. I'm not sure if it would work for me. i do know that the last one i rode with this engine was so touchy you could barely ride it so i...
  2. R

What torque converter belt to use?

Hey everyone, I bought this torque converter,,, Torque Converter Kit CVT 3 4" for 40 41 or 35 Gear No Returns See Listing | eBay Here is the description Go Kart Torque Converter, #40/41 or #35 Gear included. Driver Unit is 3/4" Bore- Replaces TAV 2 and Manco 5957, Comet 219552, Yerf Dog...
  3. cyruss503

Clinton Gem 3100

Getting rid of this old timer..its ran well when i have statred it... seems like i have my lean/rich screws outta wack cuz i cant keep it from chokin out..Im not real patient with these old motors... SO im sellin it.It does not have a pull starter recoil. but ive been using rope... 130$...
  4. oldrelics

parting out Clinton 3hp gem 3100

Parting out Clinton 3hp gem 3100. All there exept fuel tank. Stripped spark plug hole. $10 whole or parts send me pm
  5. The Restore Kid

3100 Olds crankshaft sensor?????

So my bro in law changed out the coil packs in this car he just got. They were free and right there easy to try.. NOW we are wondering if the crank sensor went out. The chiltons manual says they are located in different places not WHERE :doah: I was just curious if anyone knows off the top of...