t-555

1. J

Wards t-555 for sale

I believe it's a t-555. Not origional engine previous owner put on a powermate motor. Large front tire (weather checked). Needs some love but does run / drive and stop. ( breaks not great but...). It's in mpls mn and I would like $250 Obo as is. Pick up only / won't ship. Has fiberglass...
  2. A

Wards T-555 in Texas

Hello All, I'm out of room and need to thin the herd..... I restored this T-555 over the last several years and now need to find it a new home. The powder was done (well) by Trail Performance, the seat by Jimmy Judd, and the engine by Uncle Franks. I reassembled the trike with new...
  3. M

FS/FT Montgomery Ward Trike T-555

ON HOLD...Pickup ONLY {Ma. 02747}. Needs NOTHING. Brand new rear tires, brand new drive clutch, and a brand new 6.5 hp. Greyhound engine, all have less than 1 hr. run time. Also has dual independent band brakes. It's a blast to ride. Starts first pull, ready to go. $750.00 or trade for old...
  4. gumpit

Picked up another T-555

I love these T-555's... This one needs work. Someone put in foot pedals...Actually the brake pedal works well. Puts both brakes on at once. Unfortunately I think I am going to have to put a differential back in it... But who knows. I was thinking of making this one electric. A slow roller by...
  5. gumpit

T-555 in NC

Montgomery Ward T555 Terrain Cycle Wish I were closer... :drool:
  6. Wards T555_4

Wards T555_4

Found what I think is a Wards T555 on C/L.
  7. Wards T555_3

Wards T555_3

8. Wards T555_2

Wards T555_2

9. Wards T555_1

Wards T555_1

10. Wards T555_1

Wards T555_1

11. gumpit

Taking the Owosso and T-555 for a ride

Not very good terrain. But it was a nice day to beat on them... Unfortunately the differential of the T-555 needs to be taken apart...We have had some sort of failure.. YouTube - Owosso Trike and Montgomery Ward T-555 Trike Out in the sand and dirt RBTRIKE 2 YouTube - Owosso Trike and...
  12. Billy M

Montgomery Wards T-555

I have a Montgomery Wards T-555 trike I'm contemplating selling. I did a full restore on it about 4 years ago. It has been a very fun project. I have been contemplating selling it. Can anyone give me any input on the value or collectibility of these machines? I'm in southern Ohio if that...
  13. gumpit

J.C. Penney / Alsport / MW T-555 in the snow

It was about 15 degrees but it was a blast.