Montgomery Wards T-555

I have a Montgomery Wards T-555 trike I'm contemplating selling. I did a full restore on it about 4 years ago. It has been a very fun project. I have been contemplating selling it. Can anyone give me any input on the value or collectibility of these machines? I'm in southern Ohio if that has any affect on value.?? If these are pretty rare, I may keep it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Billy

Put any price on it you wish, they don't make them anymore, I bet you really don't want to sell it, anyway the price should be rediculously high that way if you get it you'll be thinking you got the best end of the deal, but if you go low, and get a lower price, because you let someone talk you down more, then you will feel like you got the short end of the stick! If you don't need the money why sell it? I had 4 trikes at one time, now I wish I had them all back! Any chance of having kids someday? That would be a good reason to keep it!
dave

Thanks for the reply. You are right...I really don't want to sell it. I'm running out of space for my toys and other projects. That is really what is driving the sell. I used to take it to Lake Cumberland alot. I rarely go there anymore and hardly ever ride it. I guess I'll have to weigh my need versus want! Thanks for the input.

Billy

Just my opinion... But I think if it runs and doesn't need anything it is probably $500 ish.. You can find them in need for $100 or $200 but they need to be gone through and by the time they are finished you own them for over $500.... BTW the T-555 is my favorite trike... And I would pay $500 if it was ready to go and in my area..... Randy:wink: