vm22-133

1. Saint Mason

MIKUNI (CHIKUNI) 22MM TUNING PROBLEMS

Hello, My name is mason and i recently purchased a coleman bt200x mini bike I purchased a mikuni (chikuni) 22mm carburator kit with filter for it and i cant seem to get it tuned correctly...... i have not touched the needle nor have i replaced any jets. I am currently using the stock jets in...
  2. Saint Mason

MIKUNI (CHIKUNI) TUNING PROBLEMS

Hello, My name is mason and i recently purchased a coleman bt200x mini bike I purchased a mikuni (chikuni) 22mm carburator kit with filter for it and i cant seem to get it tuned correctly...... i have not touched the needle nor have i replaced any jets. I am currently using the stock jets in...
  3. Mikuni round slide vm22-133 bowl

Mikuni round slide vm22-133 bowl

Genuine vm22-133 float bowl
  4. Mikuni round slide vm22-133 main jets

Mikuni round slide vm22-133 main jets

Genuine mikuni vm22-133 round main jet and replacement genuine mikuni hex main jet
  5. Mikuni round slide vm22-133

Mikuni round slide vm22-133

Vm22-133 round main jet with o ring
  6. Mikuni round slide vm22-133

Mikuni round slide vm22-133

Genuine vm22-133
  7. E

Upgrading to a vm22-133 round slide mikuni

Hello all, I'm brand spanking new here and I appreciate any help you all can offer me. I purchased what I believe is an genuine mikuni vm22-133 but I have some concerns about the jets. I bought a new pilot jet that went in with no problems. The main is a different story though. It seems...
  8. L

Need help jetting mikuni vm22-133 for methanol

Need help jetting my Mikuni VM22-133 for methanol. I'm collecting parts for GX200 clone that will need to run on methanol. I have a new Mikuni VM22-133 that I plan to use on it. (not a Mikuni clone). I'm hoping to get some, in the ballpark jetting before start up. All help will be...
  9. M

Questions on Mikuni VM22-133

So I finally broke down and bought what I really hope is a "real" mikuni, a VM22-133. Mikuni - CARB-22MM MIKUNI FLANGE MOUNT VM22-133 I was hoping that I would be able to reuse my old jets from my crappy clone mikuni but they are different and this new carb has me pretty confused as to...