1000 th Posting

Funny, just a couple months ago, I made a comment that I don't know how someone can find the time to post so much but here I am biting my tongue at my 1000th posting. This forum/site has been very informative and I have enjoyed my short stay here. Hopefully I was able to contribute in a positive way and offer solid advice when needed. Thanks to all my friends here, look forward to my next 1000. /Joe

Last edited:
Been awesome having you here Joe. Your builds have given me some awesome inspiration. You have a unique way of making your builds stand out.

Hope one day to meet

Your friend

Dan

CarPlayLB

Just think...only 20,000 more and you can catch up to Buckeye!:thumbsup:

I just eclipsed my 1000th post as well. I think we can agree that this is a fine bunch of people here. I have never imagined making over a 1000 posts anywhere, but if you're going to do it, this is the place!

Your builds are definitely top notch...reinforcing the statement that your work is your signature, and you do sign them with pride!

This place is way better with you around my friend. Your warm demeanor and great fabrication skills are definitely part of what keeps me signing in for more. :thumbsup:

I did some figuring one time and I'm well over 100,000 posts since I started going on boards back in 1998. So much time wasted.

With that being said. Post counts mean nothing. You can post bullshit all day long to get your number up. I prefer boards that only show the reg date which is a bit more meaningful IMO.

edit: A letter.

Last edited:
I did some figuring one time and I'm well over 100,000 posts since I started going on boards back in 1998. So much time wasted.

With that being said. Post counts mean nothing. You can post bullshit all day long to get your number up.
edit: A letter.
Strigoi gets it. :thumbsup: QUALITY (educational posts) over QUANTITY (B.S. posts) any day!
Michael

Funny, just a couple months ago, I made a comment that I don't know how someone can find the time to post so much but here I am biting my tongue at my 1000th posting. This forum/site has been very informative and I have enjoyed my short stay here. Hopefully I was able to contribute in a positive way and offer solid advice when needed. Thanks to all my friends here, look forward to my next 1000. /Joe
Last I saw, you were at 1,004. Celebration's over. Get back to work. :laugh: