1969 LIL Indian Grand Sport —EBay

Robertt8883

So This is My listing for the Lil Indian.If someone is Interested in the bike I will definitely give you the OldMiniBikes Deal. I dont have to sell the bike complete I can sell it as a roller or part it out with individual parts.If Interested please let me know. I have no problem packaging and shipping but the cost of getting it to you the buyer is responsible.Postal money order or PayPal is fine. I am located in Reno Nv 89521

So This is My listing for the Lil Indian.If someone is Interested in the bike I will definitely give you the OldMiniBikes Deal. I dont have to sell the bike complete I can sell it as a roller or part it out with individual parts.If Interested please let me know. I have no problem packaging and shipping but the cost of getting it to you the buyer is responsible.Postal money order or PayPal is fine. I am located in Reno Nv 89521
Terrific Bike !!!

Robertt8883

I have decided to part out the 1969 Lil Indian GS 5000
Its No Longer on Ebay being offered as a complete bike
If anyone is looking for any of the parts on it send me a message and get a OldMiniBikes Deal or Discount

Robertt8883

The lil Indian (Seat) has Sold
Frame - Fork- Both Folding Bars and handlebar Knuckle that holds bar in Place- And the Very Top plate have fresh show Chrome

The frame was just Powder Coated PLUM ( CRAZY) and clear vision clear coat from Prismatic Powder Coating,

$650 Plus shipping cost on the Buyer
Located in RENO NV 89521

Attachments

Last edited: