1971 K&P Bug Trail Scout

So I have this mini with original tank and the “rare” 8” Go Power wheels.... plus original Goodyear 16x6.5-8 tires... looking to sell but have no clue what it’s worth... have guys offering around $1300 for the frame... your thoughts???
No values given on OldMiniBikes. Try Google and Ebay for recently sold ones for a value. Opinions vary...ask 50 people..get 50 different answers. And you literally joined 18 minutes ago Brett..lol

No values given on OldMiniBikes. Try Google and Ebay for recently sold ones for a value. Opinions vary...ask 50 people..get 50 different answers. And you literally joined 18 minutes ago Brett..lol
I did just join... I had nowhere else to turn... lol... I have Tim Yochum from Gopowersports offering $1200 and another guy offering $1300. I was originall expecting to get $850 maybe but then the price went up... never had something go like that... lol

I did just join... I had nowhere else to turn... lol... I have Tim Yochum from Gopowersports offering $1200 and another guy offering $1300. I was originall expecting to get $850 maybe but then the price went up... never had something go like that... lol
I would personally put it on Ebay with a reserve you are comfortable with. Worse case...sell it to Tim if it doesn't get 1200.

Very cool bike.
Whenever something I’m selling turns out to be ”worth” more than what I expected (rarely) I start shopping the folks that are interested in it. Sounds corny to some, but the sense of satisfaction from finding the person that really appreciates it and can do better by it than me, has a value higher than a few dollars more that I can earn elsewhere.
My two cents worth, whatever THERE worth.

On a side note, can anyone tell me more about that raised side panel tank? I know of one in a buddies chopper tank collection and have only seen one other, on the internet, on a VanTech.
PM me, if so, as I don’t want to “highjack“ this man’s thread. Thanks.