1971 Speedway Shrike roller

I bought this when I first got back into minibikes and thought I would restore it. Fast forward to now and I am focusing on my Trail Horse projects and have no time for this one so it has to go. It's a 1971 Speedway Shrike. Someone took the engine plate and remounted it flat. The front fender is original. The back fender is someones homemade version but it looks decent. The wheels have surface rust but shoould clean up. It has a drum brake but the handle and cable are not included. The tires are original Speedway tires and have very light cracking. The handle bars have an extra bar welded in between. There was a bunch of extra plates welded onto the frame at one time but thay have been cut off. The tank is very clean inside but has some very light rust on the outside and some small dents. The seat is just the original foam wrapped in vinyl, no board.

This would be a good bike to restore or use it for parts for another bike. I will not part it out so do not ask. I am offering it here to give you guys a chance at it first before it goes to Craigslist or Ebay. I really don't want to have to ship this, but I might drive part way to meet up.

I am asking $150 for it. PM me if interested. Thanks, Tom