1972 Rupp Roadster2 Mini Bike Tecumseh HS40 Original 4HP Minibike Mini Cycle!

Here is a well preserved and un-molested 1972 Rupp Roadster2 with a strong smooth running HS40! Comes with the optional VDO speedometer kit as shown with 203 miles and the rear luggage rack. Everything works on the bike, hi and low on the headlight and the taillight works too. Original Rupp Trials tires have been replaced with the newer version Cheng Shin tires and still have good tread life left. This is a very early '72 production bike as it has the '71 seamed fuel tank and '71 Rupp logo on the seat cover. Tecumseh engine model HS40-55288C serial # 2032B. The headlight bucket is in pretty good shape, but the rest of the chrome will need to be redone or ride it as is. The chrome on this bike is a little bit better overall than the last bike I had listed. I installed a new belt and replaced the blower housing with a dent free one and added new decals to it. I will not tear this one down to ship! Line up your own uShip transporter or come and pick it up. I will be available to help your uShip transporter or you load. Thanks for looking!

Price is $2900.00 or best offer.

I am testing Comet Series 20 drive TC units I modify for use from a 7/8" belt down to a 5/8" width belt as the originals. That's the rattling that you hear on the video, the engine does not knock or smoke as you can see!

(319) rupp roadster2 - YouTube

Attachments