2 tecumseh 10hp star cams maybe blueprinted

tecumseh 10 hp star cams for sale

another crane cam dont know much ; this one is not in a box and all i know about it is that it has a 490 lift $50 plus shipping it is lite and is dished and has a lil rust on it

and this is another cam i think it has the blueprint sheet i dot not know if it belongs to it or not it is heavy and dont know much more about it $40 plus shipping

paypal excepted or money gram money order or western union money order apreciated .. if you pay with paypal i may add acouple of bucks for the 3 percent tax. pm me with any questions

tecumseh 10 hp star cams for sale

another crane cam dont know much ; this one is not in a box and all i know about it is that it has a 490 lift $50 plus shipping it is lite and is dished and has a lil rust on it

and this is another cam i think it has the blueprint sheet i dot not know if it belongs to it or not it is heavy and dont know much more about it $40 plus shipping

paypal excepted or money gram money order or western union money order apreciated .. if you pay with paypal i may add acouple of bucks for the 3 percent tax. pm me with any questions
Still available lol