2002 Dodge Durango SXT 2wd

I'm not on here often so it's been to contact me via email: fiveohatch@gmail.com

Bunch of pics here: https://imgur.com/a/uxdaO

Reason for selling: Recently picked up a Mercedes wagon for a daily driver and have no need for 3 vehicles. This has hands down been the most reliable vehicle I've owned. After 15 years of ownership I was just looking for something different to drive.

$3000 firm.

Copy/paste from my CL ad:

2002 Dodge Durango SXT 2wd
Original owner
148,000 miles
Good condition, runs/drives well
Clean title in my name. No accidents.
Passed smog on 11-18-17
4.7L V8, auto trans
Oil/filter changed a couple hundred miles ago
Recent Bilstein shocks (within last 6 months)
New windshield last summer (old one had some chips)
Yokohama Geolander AT/S tires still have lots of life
16" x 8" Cragar Soft 8 wheels
Tow package
The body is in good shape overall. It does have some dings, lots of light scratches and rock chips.
I do have the OEM roof racks for it, but they're up in the rafters in the garage.
This is hands down the most reliable vehicle I've owned. It's never left me stranded and I'd hop in it and drive it anywhere.

The bad (nothing major):

- I'd consider replacing the front rotors/pads. I went with cheap ones last time and they suck and fade pretty easily.
- It has a noisy lifter on cold start up. It goes away after a few minutes. It's been doing this for at least the last 5 years and hasn't gotten any better/worse. It's a minor annoyance that's not worth the money to fix.
- The rear bumper is cracked on the driver's side from me backing into a telephone poll many years ago. It's also scratched up from getting bumped in a parking lot.
- The drivers seat and steering wheel show wear. The seat has a couple of small holes and the fabric isn't in the greatest shape (far from being bad though). The door panels are also faded from sitting outside for most of it's life.
- Front main seal is leaking a bit. It's not bad enough to leave any marks on the ground.
- Rear wiper doesn't always work (think it's a bad switch) and the blade needs replacing.
- The rear interior panels are scratched up from moving stuff.

Attachments

Last edited: