2011 is already looking better around here

I am SOOOoooo glad we get a new governor in 2011 and get rid of the state killing witch we've had for the last 8 terrible years.

So what does everyone else have to look forward to in the new year?

Yeah, I'm also glad that :censure: is going to be gone. IMO, She didn't do us any Good, She just made things worse. As for What I Look Forward To In The New Year? Well, I'll probably still be doing the same thing that I'm doing right now. It'll just be another Thankful Year. I'll still be Buying more Minis and Motors and Parts as usual, adding to my Addiction and riding my :scooter: and having lots of Fun. So Lookout 2011, cause here I come. :laugh: :wink: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

I really wanted and expected to have a minibike in 2010 but other things took priority over a MB project.
I do have my "china-blaster" project that is now referred to as "blastard" that I want finished and out of my garage.I've been working on it a little on this christmas vacation.

Then I can work on the S90, ct90 and the Z50 these will all take some cash so I dont know how far I'll get on them in 2011.

My wife is still out of work and being an epileptic is making it a bit more difficult to find a job.I think we may have to start selling some of the bigger ticket items around here, maybe here car since she hardly gets to drive because of seizures/med changes.

I do have a 6.5 sitting in a box just waiting for the right roller to come along (meaning cheap but decent enough:rolleyes:)

MikeBear

I am SOOOoooo glad we get a new governor in 2011 and get rid of the state killing witch we've had for the last 8 terrible years.

So what does everyone else have to look forward to in the new year?
AMEN!

Thank goodness the witch is finally dead! So many people claimed Engler was bad for Michigan, but he was Reagan, compared to her Carter. New governor, I have a new back that will be healed this year, and I can't wait! Now, all we need is a new president, and it'll be a slam-dunk.