4th of July Parade Clawson Michigan

MINI-MATIC

We will be riding Our Minibikes once again in this years annual 4th of July Parade in Clawson Michigan.The Parade starts at 9:00am on Friday the 4th of July.We have a blast riding our minibikes in this approx 3 mile Parade,anyone interested in riding can contact me for further Info. :thumbsup::scooter::thumbsup:

MINI-MATIC

Hi Bill,just basic minibikes,no full size motorcycles or dirt bikes,pretty much any vintage bike,or even one of the newer ones.This is a regular parade and the minibikes are just part of it,we hang out in the assembly parking lot with all the other floats or attractions and shoot the bull:laugh: we ride between other parade entrant's,usually near the end of the parade,we pretty much do a continous oval going with the flow of the parade,speeds up to 20/25 at times when it's clear to do so! :crying: we get there early about 7:30am as they start closing 14 mile about 8:00am

MINI-MATIC

Starts at 9:00am,but were still in the assembly lot for a good hour + being were near the end grouping of the parade.By the time were done,it's close to noon.This is great in a since because it typically doesn't take away from other plans that one may have for the 4th!:thumbsup:

Yah Kyle,you know this year isn't over yet as far as the 4th go's,so your saying you may just show up,see ya friday!!! :thumbsup: ps,I'm riding the eel wheel,guess I'm a traitor lolol!!