6.5 harbor frieght throttle linkage?

Throttle connection

It might be a lot easer to just visit a good hardware store and ask for a cable connector. They will be in the loose nuts and bolt section. Basically what it is, is a small diameter round connector (sort of like a doughnut with a hole in the side of it) Your cable goes through the hole in the side and out the other side. The cable is held in place my a screw mashing down on it from the top. Another screw, screws in from the bottom after going through the throttle lever on your HF motor. Here is a tip. Use a hack saw and cut off most of the throttle lever. It just gets in the way of the cable.

Hope this makes sense and you can find the part I am talking about. They are common. Good luck!

Mike

joekd

It might be a lot easer to just visit a good hardware store and ask for a cable connector. They will be in the loose nuts and bolt section. Basically what it is, is a small diameter round connector (sort of like a doughnut with a hole in the side of it) Your cable goes through the hole in the side and out the other side. The cable is held in place my a screw mashing down on it from the top. Another screw, screws in from the bottom after going through the throttle lever on your HF motor.
Also can be found at any auto parts store in the packaged "help" section which also usually has a good assortment of return springs