6,5hp Clone block crack, help...

There are a lot of variables when building a motor. For instance...bike, gearing, your weight, what you are using it for...etc.
And as far as ordering parts...it is simpler to find one place and try to order everything you need at once to save on shipping and waiting on parts.
The head....depends on what CC each one is. And the milling and work are something you need to figure out once you have the piston in the hole and can measure a few key things for clearance. But the Honda is a better casting and can take more abuse. The flat top is the piston to use also.
As far as the best "bang" for your buck cam..Black Mamba Cam & 26LB Springs
That seems to be a nice middle of the road cam that develops nice power and isn't too crazy. The CL1/2 cams are nice for a almost stock motor or small build. They are basically the same lift..just more duration that causes the valves to be open longer and in return more fuel and air into cylinder.
I am sure there will be tons of opinions on this matter....so you will have a few options I am sure.
Thanx for the great answer!
Yes, I usually buy more than one thing each time, that way I feel I get my moneys worth on the shipping.
50$ part and 50$ shipping is no fun....

That cam looks nice, but out of stock... :/

I will only be riding for fun on dirt roads and fields, and want some speed and good acceleration.
This engine will be on my dirt\drift trike.
With me on I guess about 285..
18" wheels. I'd like to get 40-45mph on it.
My new engine came with 2:1 gearbox. Should I use that, or use my home made 1,8:1 jack shaft?
Are these gearboxes' good?

Both heads are 22cc, but the one that's ported is milled .080.
Deck hight seems to be .020

I also have a new gx390 carb, use that, or the jetted gx200 carb with gx140 emulsion tube?
The only piston type carbs I have are 15,17,35 and 45. Which I guess is too small, and too big...

WP_20150415_001.jpg
Governor remove completely! Satisfied? I am
Engine looks like it's had a good life, so far , is there a way to date it?
I'll give it a good washing and cleaning tomorrow, it's 1am now, and starting the pressure washer now, might not be appreciated by my neighbors.
Now it's time for The Red Green show and some food! Then I'll jump to bed, and y'all have a good day

You are now starting with the finest engine ever built . I have a Honda GX160 that I ran on a aircompressor for years and it now a built minibike motor and runs strong . You can not hurt a Honda.

Wax

Im wondering how much stronger a billet side cover would have made that engine and if it would have help the engine stay together

thats why we love OldMiniBikes in the usa they ship stuff to me so fast youd think they dont sleep till its delivered. im in cali and they get shipments to me in 3 days.

you may want to think about feet for your block if you dont have them already they absorb alot of shock that can cause the governor rod to come lose and hit the crank and split the block . happens alot when using these motors on a logsplitter if they dont have the shock absorbing feet, like when someone replaces a motor and is left with "extra" parts.