69 bonanza chopper and gilson mini bike

I have both of these for sale now on the ohio cleveland craigslist and on ebay.
The bonanza is $500
The gilson is $400 obo

I live in ohio email me at (paulriley@live.com)

Well with 22 watchers the Gilson didn't hit reserve, so I relisted it with a buy it now for $325, and I also lowered the bonanza buy it now to $500. I thought these were both pretty rare and collectable, maybe I should wait till spring huh ? I will also be listing a heathkit boonie soon as its done.

Well they are both collectable.....but The chopper for sure has re-welds on the forks and the Gilson I think does also. IMO prices were a little high, we'll see this time around:smile:

Yes the previous owner put a rupp tank on ( booooo ) but it would easily be removable. The bottom triple tree on the forks of the bonanza have been reinforced but not by me. Hey its 40 years old, gotta expect something. But the forks are straight and it seems to have been done as a preventitive measure , as I dont see any cracks. I have seen many of these on ebay and the web, and this seems to be a common area for welds.other than that its in great shape.

WOW...35 WATCHERS ON THE CHOPPER AND NOBODY BOUGHT IT. BECAUSE ITS XMAS TIME ???? WELL MAYBE I SHOULD PART IT OUT, SEEMS TO BE MORE MONEY THAT WAY. I EVEN OFFERED SHIPPING ON IT. WELL :angry:
IF ANYBODY IS STILL INTERESTED GET A HOLD OF ME.

In my opinion the lack of heavy buying is due to the lack of employment at this time. Lack of employment will mean a lack of tax refunds. Those that do get some back will probably use it to "catch-up".?.?

Well I sold the Gilson for $300, and The chopper sold today for $350. So I guess I just needed to be patient. Only wish I wouldn't have listed them on ebay , because I racked up the listing fees. Craigslist comes through again. ( nice hint on the seats Kenny :thumbsup: )