72' Rupp Roadster 2 ** PROFESSIONALLY RESTORED MINT **

Everyone,

I never thought I'd be listing my pride and joy but sometimes life gets in the way and interests change. Ever since I was a kid I could never get my first ride on a Rupp Roadster out of my head. I've been a gear head my whole life and always wanted a fully restored time capsule from my childhood. Here it is.

This bike was completely disassembled down to every nut and bolt. The frame was sandblasted and professionally painted the original red paint code from 72'. This is FAR from a rattle can job. All the chrome parts on this bike were professionally re-chromed, including the wheels, fenders, and spokes. Brand new tires. Every piece of hardware was cad plated. All grips, seat cover, and misc items are ALL Rupp NOS parts. The original HS40 was completely disassembled and rebuilt with a new rod, piston, and ported and polished head. It absolutely flies. It has the Dellorto carb, black widow straight pipe, side mirror, crash bar, grab bar, bugle horn, and USA plate. It has every factory aftermarket option you could get besides the speedometer. All parts were bought from blackwidow motorsports or NOS from people within the hobby. I don't throw this term around often but this is probably the most mint Rupp Roadster 2 you will find, and it was done right. This is exactly how it would've came from the factory, and even nicer since I am a stickler about attention to detail.

I am located in Denver, CO and will not ship. The only way I would even consider it is if you have everything lined up and on your own expense. I will not disassemble and package etc. It's been sitting inside a climate controlled home for the last 3 years. I only ran it for a total of 2 hrs MAX since the complete restoration. I drained the gas, ran it dry, then it came inside.

$3,500 FIRM. If it doesn't sell, I'll just continue to hold onto it for my future kids/grandkids :). You cannot simply build this bike for what I'm asking. I have $550 in the motor alone, not including all the chrome work, painting, cad plating, NOS parts, etc. Anyone that has done a full restoration will understand the time and money that goes into something like this. Easiest way to contact me is via cell, 303-815-9654. Please call if you would like to discuss the bike in further detail.

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
Everyone,

I never thought I'd be listing my pride and joy but sometimes life gets in the way and interests change. Ever since I was a kid I could never get my first ride on a Rupp Roadster out of my head. I've been a gear head my whole life and always wanted a fully restored time capsule from my childhood. Here it is.

This bike was completely disassembled down to every nut and bolt. The frame was sandblasted and professionally painted the original red paint code from 72'. This is FAR from a rattle can job. All the chrome parts on this bike were professionally re-chromed, including the wheels, fenders, and spokes. Brand new tires. Every piece of hardware was cad plated. All grips, seat cover, and misc items are ALL Rupp NOS parts. The original HS40 was completely disassembled and rebuilt with a new rod, piston, and ported and polished head. It absolutely flies. It has the Dellorto carb, black widow straight pipe, side mirror, crash bar, grab bar, bugle horn, and USA plate. It has every factory aftermarket option you could get besides the speedometer. All parts were bought from blackwidow motorsports or NOS from people within the hobby. I don't throw this term around often but this is probably the most mint Rupp Roadster 2 you will find, and it was done right. This is exactly how it would've came from the factory, and even nicer since I am a stickler about attention to detail.

I am located in Denver, CO and will not ship. The only way I would even consider it is if you have everything lined up and on your own expense. I will not disassemble and package etc. It's been sitting inside a climate controlled home for the last 3 years. I only ran it for a total of 2 hrs MAX since the complete restoration. I drained the gas, ran it dry, then it came inside.

$3,500 FIRM. If it doesn't sell, I'll just continue to hold onto it for my future kids/grandkids :). You cannot simply build this bike for what I'm asking. I have $550 in the motor alone, not including all the chrome work, painting, cad plating, NOS parts, etc. Anyone that has done a full restoration will understand the time and money that goes into something like this. Easiest way to contact me is via cell, 303-815-9654. Please call if you would like to discuss the bike in further detail.

Thanks
Beautiful bike!!!