75 yamaha chappy

hi everyone I am working on an old chappy 2stroke. I know its a 75 and that's its an 80 cc (72 to be exact) Ive read they made a chappy 50cc and an 80cc but im wondering what model I have? guessing an lb80 from what ive read but im not sure and I don't know where to find it exactly. anyone that has any info on this old chap id greatly appreciate it! thanks guys

markus

hi everyone I am working on an old chappy 2stroke. I know its a 75 and that's its an 80 cc (72 to be exact) Ive read they made a chappy 50cc and an 80cc but im wondering what model I have? guessing an lb80 from what ive read but im not sure and I don't know where to find it exactly. anyone that has any info on this old chap id greatly appreciate it! thanks guys
well, since its and 80cc it would be the lb80

heres a link that may help

Chappy - MopedWiki

thanks that's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure if they made other models besides the lb's. do u know anything about replacement engines that will fit? this one is locked up tight and has been sitting for years outside

should be a screamer! for the price I cant see rebuilding the 80cc in the shape that its in id probably be deeper into the rebuild that a brand new motor/kit.

that's what im thinking. going to strip the frame, all cables seized and brake drums stuck. definitely think the lifan motor is the way to go.