79cc predator

4 is about it with a new exhaust, air filter and a tunable carb. Please do yourself a favor and just enjoy the reliable, little engine. Chances are, whatever you try to do to it will reduce the reliability, and then, nobody smiles anymore. Ride and have fun.
Welcome to oldminibikes.com.

PS. I have not found a flywheel or a billet connecting rod for these, and I doubt there are any parts that can increase your horsepower above 4.

Thepaetsguy

4 is about it with a new exhaust, air filter and a tunable carb. Please do yourself a favor and just enjoy the reliable, little engine. Chances are, whatever you try to do to it will reduce the reliability, and then, nobody smiles anymore. Ride and have fun.
Welcome to oldminibikes.com.

PS. I have not found a flywheel or a billet connecting rod for these, and I doubt there are any parts that can increase your horsepower above 4.
It would be arc part# 6671 0F5F1616-136D-485E-826A-B86558B78D29.jpeg

CRUZR47

I enjoy mine too, I put the ARC billet flywheel on mine , and of course did a governor removal, 18lb. valve springs, nibbi pe19 race carb, header, and milled, ported and polished the head, added the Grubee 5G belt drive transmission on a gas frame bike and it moves pretty good, and very dependable.