a little confused

ok i have been looking at the cat ad's for awhile now and i just cant seem to find a bike that looks like my blue one in my room. at first i thought it was a 300x but the 300x's had scrub breaks and mine dosent. then i looked at the later models and they had internal breaks again mine dosent. i looks like it could be a 350ss but i dont have the third seat mount the 350ss's came with or fenders im confused?? what do you think it is? maybe a 350ss and sombody cut off the thrid seat mount? here is a pic of the bike.

View attachment 16296

View attachment 16297

View attachment 16298

Last edited:

markus

fenders just bolt on, no holes in the frame. Just because you see the bike in the catalog does not mean its writtin in stone as to how that model will be throught the run. I restored a 1970 Rupp scrambler last year. I bought that bike in unmolested, unaltered orginal condition. not missing any parts etc... Just looked like shit from being parked since problaby 1971 :doah:

I did not alter anything used only NOS, reproduction, or redid the original parts. I just acquired a 1970 Rupp catalog, their are differences in the bike in the catalog from mine. the catalogs came out before the bike production was in full swing usually

cat catalog list that they were silver, was there any original paint left on it before you resprayed??

cat catalog list that they were silver, was there any original paint left on it before you resprayed??
i know the fenders just bolt on and yea there was a little blue paint left on the underneth of the bike before it was blatsed and repainted