Adams Motorsports Park

Adams Motorsports Park Home Page // Kart Racing, Supermoto, Drifting, Group Events, Bachelor/Bachelorette parties, Corporate Team Building

On select wednesdays from 4pm to 9pm, Adams Kart track has "bike night" where the track allows 2 wheelers (pitbikes, pocket bikes, anything under 150cc motorcycle to ride on the fully paved asphalt kart track. I have done it several times over the years on my minibike and have had a blast! It costs $40 to get on the track on bike nights. Last time I was there 2 weeks ago I was the only bike, as well as the only minibike.

Adams Kart track is in Riverside, CA just off Market street, north of the 60 freeway. Check out the website or call for more information. Who knows, if enough of us are interested maybe the track could set something up for us, for a price of course!

Next Bike Night 8/26/09 4-9pm!

Its a drive for most folks, but this is a legit venue, lot of history too. If enough of us get together there is potential for something bigger and competitive, just like decades ago.

edwin

Adams Motorsports Park Home Page // Kart Racing, Supermoto, Drifting, Group Events, Bachelor/Bachelorette parties, Corporate Team Building

On select wednesdays from 4pm to 9pm, Adams Kart track has "bike night" where the track allows 2 wheelers (pitbikes, pocket bikes, anything under 150cc motorcycle to ride on the fully paved asphalt kart track. I have done it several times over the years on my minibike and have had a blast! It costs $40 to get on the track on bike nights. Last time I was there 2 weeks ago I was the only bike, as well as the only minibike.

Adams Kart track is in Riverside, CA just off Market street, north of the 60 freeway. Check out the website or call for more information. Who knows, if enough of us are interested maybe the track could set something up for us, for a price of course!

Next Bike Night 8/26/09 4-9pm!

sounds like fun, but short notice, please post the next one asap so, we can plan ahead, and gather up a group to go, definetly interested !!!!!

edwin

just checked out adams racetrack website schedule. it looks like they have a bike night every other wednesday, where they let, i guess most any two wheels bikes run the track, for $40 bucks from 4-9. the next bike night is sep 2. that would be a long way for you guys. Allan.

Mac

Is there a horsepower requirement to run there?
I just got a new seat and would like to race George3 and his 5hp Powell.
The new seat fits perfectly, and I gots me a new pair of boots too:

Well,

Adams google calender only shows up to sept 2.

With the other events happening (minimoto race that weekend, kings race the following)
perhaps choosing sept 16th or the 23rd would be appropriate pending adams schedule.

And the weather should be cooler by then.
Oh yeah, the track is well lighted at night so when the sun goes down its no problem.

No whorsepower requirements, I have just seen engine displacement mentioned.

Yeah! September 16th or 23rd!

my dad and i will probably come by to check it out as we are still building our bikes. once mine is done ill for sure come and play. lol but yeah i used to race kart back in the day and lived at this track. :thumbsup: