after market exhaust and intake??

Just wondering where I can get an aftermarket air intake and exhaust for my predator 212cc honda clone.

I want to get rid of the stock stuff so I can go ahead and rejet the thing to make a little bit more power. Not looking to go crazy and not removing the governor any time soon just trying to make more power in the rpm range I already have.

So if anyone knows of a parts store online or better yet like an auto store where I can get an air cleaner and an exhaust I would appreciate it.

Josh

Thanks.

I was wondering if you could modify the stock airbox on the predator honda clone 212cc engine?

I was actually able to seperate the flat top piece off of the air box that holds the square filter leaving just the hat that sits on the carb and the piece that 90s upwards. I was thinking I would just get a uni filter and band it to the top of that in place of the restrective top square piece and rejet.

I still need to find an exhaust. I'm going to try and find a pit bike someone is parting out and get there exhaust and cut it down if needed.

Hey Josh,welcome to the forum.Read,read ,read,learn,learn,learn:smile:.All the answers are on here. I'm not trying to be a wise azz,just helping you before its to late!:thumbsup:

I modded my airbox by taking an x-acto knife and trimming the hole where the air enters the tube to the carb. Below the foam filter. You can trim it back too make the hole about twice as big. I don't know how much it helped but it is really restricted there. You can cut the front of the cover out but I havn't done it. For $20 you can get an adaptor and filter.My next step.You need to get a pipe and main jet as well or you will be pissin' in the wind. Bill

Last edited:
I hear ya. Thanks for the info.

I will be getting a pipe here soon and I will be re jetting the main and idle jets tomorrow.
I think I've found a way to piece together my own external air filter so i will try that and see how it goes. If not I'll spend the money.
I'll post pics.......if it works lol