ahhh home made deer soup yummy?!!!!

Made some deer vegetable soup with carrots green beans mushrooms peas corn onions some paprika cayenne pepper parsley garlic beef broth soy sauce and teriyaki.24 hours on the simmer
Oh for good still need to put a thickner in the broth . Goin to dehydrate it if it last long enough to get in the dryer . Been making dried meals like backpacking stuff . Had a few lessons like bullion does not come off the sheet when dry ues parchment paper ? Dry barbecue sauce is neat to toss in ramen noodles . Got any good meals to try and dry ?

Heck we never get that far. A lot of our deer gets cut up into minute steaks. Thin slices of meat fried up with some onions/garlic/salt/pepper.
Only food I've seen my kids toss their utensils and use their fingers to eat with. They sop up the drippings with loaves of french bread or biscuits.

Been decades since I've had. Only way a like venison is mixed with pork to make sausage, boiled a bit first and grilled..:drinkup: guess you could dry out into a salami kinda thing.