Air cleaner/filter-Chrysler West Bend 820

Ding Ding

Looking for one of these air cleaners. Came on Chrysler West Bend 820 engines. Also made by GEM. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks. Screenshot_20240101-203028_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231207-082255_eBay.jpg

Last edited:

sonerenos

I'm certain you saw the recent ebay sales on these within the last month or so? Pure insanity. Hope you find what a honey hole.

Ding Ding

I'm certain you saw the recent ebay sales on these within the last month or so? Pure insanity. Hope you find what a honey hole.
Yes I did. I'm hoping to find someone on OldMiniBikes that has one to sell me for a reasonable price for my new project. After all it's just a couple of soup can lids, spring clamps, and tubular piece of petrified cardboard. :)

sonerenos

Yes I did. I'm hoping to find someone on OldMiniBikes that has one to sell me for a reasonable price for my new project. After all it's just a couple of soup can lids, spring clamps, and tubular piece of petrified cardboard. :)
often times found on rokons. most other 820 applications ditched that bulky filter.

Ding Ding

Still looking for one of these bulky air cleaners. :)

I am also open to any part or parts of one of these if someone has an incomplete one. Thanks, Mike.