airfliter

I love this picture.

The cigarette butts and soda cans compliment the bent up muffler nicely.

A filter cup is probably needed to mount an air filter. Here is a picture of one for a regular Briggs carb (yours looks different with the 2 screw holes on top):

TSRacing.com: Browsing Briggs Filter Adapter - Stock Legal

Need more information on what the choke problem is.
agreed more information is needed on the choke

lol its only a litle bit harsh to dis the cans and cigaret buts lol id get a new mufler though for sure ..maby a big push broom

why do u all care about the butts and can what does that have 2 do with the motor btw look at the other pic thats where the mecs r on the motor

why do u all care about the butts and can what does that have 2 do with the motor btw look at the other pic thats where the mecs r on the motor
ahh i was just teasin man i dont care my garage is trashed so i aint judgein nutin and i looked wats up is you choke closin on it own when you ride is it stuck or what

yup thats the only way it will run if u can look at theother pic look at the red wire above the gas cap u might have 2 blow up the pic 2 c it better

Last edited:
btw some one said i should get a new muffler if you look at it close its a crushler lol i tryed 2 take it off 2 put a new 1 on and crushed it and it gives it a cool funkey sound and i like it

ouch burn sting a fixed jet ok i might know whats up

thats what should be on the left side of your carb take this litle cover off carful to not loos the cover or the spring and cap under it now pull the litl black thing off anfd check it for cracks holes ore see if its stiff it it is any of these things get a new one

like the 1 in your pic unscrew the 4 screws sorry im not 2 good at this i have never takin a carb apart b4 just replace them when i find them but i will look i might b able 2 take the other one out of the other carb mayb