alcy kart

mini99

when we're not racin or ridin minis, we run outlaw karts.

basically a dirt kart frame with a cage, but we run cr500s or kx500s in em:thumbsup:

Mini, you run at tulare? I,m thinking about towing down on the 11th. I don't have alot of experience, but think it would be a blast. I have a buller kart with a mod animal. runs pretty good. Talked to a guy named Dan today and he told me to bring it down...

mini99

I don't have a kart at the moment but we just built a new kart for my freind. I think he's runnin Hanford the 10th, and maybe Tulare the 11th. You should come down and check out the outlaw karts. Where do you normally run?

I just run at my friends place. He has a horse ranch with no horses. He built a 1/8th mile dirt road course in his backyard. I'm looking for more dirt to play on... Check out "dirt racing at Robbies" on youtube. One of my friends son made a helmet cam video. It's pretty awesome! Bob

Mini, We are 198 miles north of Tulare. I haven't raced there yet, but talked to a guy by the name of Dan Butler over on Bob's 4 cycle kart forum. I told him we were running modified animals and flat heads... He basiclly said come down and they will fit us in. I think they are looking for competitors. From what I can tell from the site, they run a flathead class for JR's & SR's stock appearing. they run a stock animal (gas) and mod animal (not gas) and an open class. I'm a newby so I have alot to learn about this hobby. I'll know more after saturday. I'm going down with a guy that runs dirt karts at Robbies and street karts at marina (monterey co.)
Bob

tulare county kart club

we went down and run on the 11th. what a riot! so much fun there. great people with great attitudes! made some new friends, can't wait to go back. In fact, we are towing down on the 25th to race. gonna crash out there though, long ride home. pulled in a 4 am:eek:ut:
Bob

Yeah, We went down and raced saturday. I had a friend of mine come down and race a borrowed kart. he had a blast! He is selling most of his model boats to buy a kart. super guys down there. Very helpful, and just all around great to hang with. We'll be there on the 8th of august to do it again.
Bob

you should come down to hanford tomorrow (today). my brother and I are runnin outlaw karts, there's gonna be flat karts, quads, and minibikes. should be a good time.

I'm back working, so maybe next time. sounds like the program they're running at san jose. problem there is they run on tuesday nights... have fun, and maybe we'll meet at tulare. we are the only ones from santa cruz. look for my trailer. Bob