Almost Done Baja MB200

Sooo... this is my 2014 ish baja mb200. I bought it from tractor supply new, and rode it for about a two years. After a while I started to have issues with the chain, so it sat for about 2ish years before I touched it again. But now, it has a high flow air filter, torque converter, straight pipe with a muffler and some engine risers. Now, I plan to add some 18lb valve springs and remove the govenor and also install a tachometer. As of now it goes about 35mph tops, but I plan to change that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Harquebus

I’ve got one just like it, bought used, but haven’t done anything with it except add an unrestricted exhaust pipe (no muffler) and maxed out the throttle travel via the throttle stop screw.

Looking forward to seeing more.

So, after having engine issues, I purchased a hemi 212 from harbor freight, and bypassed the govenor. Then I painted the plastics and the flywheel cover a nice Hunt Club Green and added an ammo can saddlebag to house the battery. (Sorry, no pics with saddlebag). I'm waiting on a tachometer and battery meter and will post once those are installed. This bike is nearly to where I want it.

Love my Baja. I made the exhaust, Harley tank, Tc, jetted carb, billet flywheel and rod, 18 lb. Springs, bsp4 cam. Mild porting and thinner head gasket. Moves my 300lbs at 45-50 mph. Predator 212

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You got a nice setup tom, I plan on getting a billet flywheel since I can't run the coils, and maybe a billet rod and a different cam with 18lb valve springs.