An exciting new competitor to the ever growing 212 market

Cool...yeah i saw some info about boxstock apps...well time will tell if is good on higher output engine..dialing in a carb with current weather conditions and elevation is desireable i would think once you get used to it...

Last edited:
Hmm, just wondering if the smaller venturi is why it's atomizing the fuel better. May be wide of the mark, but if it has the same size opening on the filter side, and a smaller one on the engine side the airflow would speed up, higher flow would tend to blow the fuel mixture better.

Kinda like the difference of using a garden hose, same pressure going into it, but if you squeeze the end instead of the water just running out, it sprays out at a higher velocity. But what do I know...

BWL

Is this a Tilly carburetor? It doesn't look like their regular carburetors. Why didn't put one of their well-know units on the motor?

Why don't they come out with a big block 460cc? Then we'll know they're serious.

Last edited:
Why don't they come out with a big block 460cc? Then we'll know they're serious.
:laugh: I don't see how this specific carb could be used on a 7500rpm GX200. It would be interesting if they could make their own bored versions for wild 212s or big blocks. The technology is pretty neat but also apparently hard to tune. The way I see it, if you want a fuel adjustment outside of a little rich or a little lean, you would need to take the whole thing apart and reshape the cam mechanism somehow...a bit harder than swapping jets and e-tubes or e-clip positions.

Last edited:
At my doorstep this afternoon...

So after taking a few minutes to figure out how the choke lever mounted, my initial impression was that although it's bore seems a little smallish for my needs, the Tillotson TCT appears to be well made and I'm still anxious to try it out...
Bump.

Any feedback yet?

After carefully looking at this video, and the carb in the picture above these are not the same carb.

[video=youtube;XGAf8ZGzwIk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGAf8ZGzwIk[/video]

Last edited: