annnnnd go!

markus

I May have a front fender that fits it, let me know the width (inside to inside) of the fork legs. I have a set of the earlier curved handlebar forks but they seem skinny for some reason so I would want to verify it will work for you

trailramdan

I May have a front fender that fits it, let me know the width (inside to inside) of the fork legs. I have a set of the earlier curved handlebar forks but they seem skinny for some reason so I would want to verify it will work for you
Sounds good. We are going to look at it today. How much for the fender?

markus

Sounds good. We are going to look at it today. How much for the fender?
$10 plus postage, Not sure on the weight yet becuase I would have to cut it off the forks (those front fenders were direct welded on those bikes) its short and small so it should be within first class postage @ 3.65 tops, if its over a pound though total or you want is fast flat rate is next cheapest @ 6.10

Just let me know that width if you buy the bike like I said thoguh so I can verify this set is the same width before I go cutting it off.

Oh and in reality that brochure photo is sort of incorrect, I dont think the way its setup ever actually made it to the showroom floor, the survivors that have come up in that particular color scheme are always setup like the one you are looking at(scrub brake, steel wheels, sometimes hubcaps)