Any Cat owners on the forum? Funny vid

That cat is strange........I like it.

Reminds me of the blue russian cat we had given to us, turned out to be my best buddy greeting when I came home from work and just hanging out with me.

Dogs are OK but I prefer to be around a free thinker rather than a servant.

That cat is strange........I like it.

Reminds me of the blue russian cat we had given to us, turned out to be my best buddy greeting when I came home from work and just hanging out with me.

Dogs are OK but I prefer to be around a free thinker rather than a servant.
Not to mention top of the food chain.. I like to be around something with razor sharp fingers that can palm a tennis ball, throw it in the air, jump in a back flip and catch it again (mid air mind you) , land chewing and digging the shit out it and trying to gut it with it's rear claws.. :evil_laughter: I like to watch them be lazy as hell in the window for 3 hours, then eyeballs are HUGE and ears laid back tail starit out, whole thing shivering and taking one inch steps, 100 miles per hour, plotting and planning it's atack.. Then EXPLODE from sight, then come back dragging something it's own size deader than hell almost like it's saying "Lookit what I can do :stuart: ...

Cats are cool as hell.. They are very smart and can be trained to do a lot of goofy shit pretty easily really.. They don't stink, take up much space, and kill anything in their area just for something to do.. And are damn good at it.. :shifty:

Not to mention catnip only works on cats and thats some pretty funny stuff right there..

Last edited:
Our only cat we have left is about 11 years old, not much bigger than a kitten and turns into a picker bush if you tick her off.

All teeth and claws but mostly she just rolls over so I can rub her belly.
She has us trained to turn the water on at a trickle in the utility tub so she can get a drink from the faucet.(she's spoiled)

Our only cat we have left is about 11 years old, not much bigger than a kitten and turns into a picker bush if you tick her off.

All teeth and claws but mostly she just rolls over so I can rub her belly.
She has us trained to turn the water on at a trickle in the utility tub so she can get a drink from the faucet.(she's spoiled)
My sister has one like that.. It's completely psycho.. :eek:ut: I've watched it just DESTROY the dog more than once.. She never really liked him anyways, but when she had the kittens it was alllllllll over with.. The dog would come into the room and it would just launch at it, and the dog couldn't get away fast enough.. :doah: One night She was STUCK on top of his head chewing and a digging, hair and blood flying, my sister kicked the bitch and she just spun around (no shit) like 90 degrees.. Never let go, just, kinda rolled the dogs skin around 90 degrees like something out of a cartoon.. :eek:hmy: The dog is half lab 1/2, Sharpe, so it's got that really loose skin (ya know what I mean? :laugh:) but it was a mess... :eek:hmy:

Brutal savage attack.. Just because she's crazy and all territorial over it's stuff evidently.. :shrug: She's a mean blastard man I'm not shittin ya.. Then it got fixed and ballooned out to Super Fatass and it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy calmer..

I love cats! A moving target is always preferred VS. stationary one!:devil2:
I'm actually quite allergic to cats. I don't hate em but don't like em either, that and we have a huge feral cat population on my property. I'm on a giant lot in the middle of the city (3 acres) and the woods behind my home is thick with em. I use CB22 short shells in by Rossi single shot to dispatch them humanely, I used to use a live trap but the vet near my home wont take the cats anymore. And letting one go at the lake will net you a hefty fine. The cats are destructive to my stuff, the males spray everything and they all like to scratch my boat cover. That's why they are killed around my house, it's not about cruelty it's about the greater good. :thumbsup:

I'm actually quite allergic to cats. I don't hate em but don't like em either, that and we have a huge feral cat population on my property. I'm on a giant lot in the middle of the city (3 acres) and the woods behind my home is thick with em. I use CB22 short shells in by Rossi single shot to dispatch them humanely, I used to use a live trap but the vet near my home wont take the cats anymore. And letting one go at the lake will net you a hefty fine. The cats are destructive to my stuff, the males spray everything and they all like to scratch my boat cover. That's why they are killed around my house, it's not about cruelty it's about the greater good. :thumbsup:
Wild Cats?? :drool: Those things are FUN to play with... They are VERY energetic... :laugh:

Yeah I hear ya there.. A large feral population of anything is bad.. I don't blame ya ya for shooting them.. It's no different from me and the damn GROUND SQUIRRELS!! :angry: Some people think they are cute, but when they're chewing holes into the attick, someone needs some relief... :laugh:

catfishman

my son gets the laser pointer out and makes our cat go crazy in circles until she is all dizzy and ready to fall over. it is some funny:censure:

tomsprops

I would rather have wild Cats (Feral) than RATS ! Trust me they're worth their weight in GOLD ! Except they leave their half eaten Trophies around ! :drinkup:

our cat here is mildly retarded and mean most of the time. he got a concussion when he was 3 weeks old.

he also acts more like a dog than the real dog we have here. all the dog does is lay on the couch, flop over for a belly rub if you look at her, want food and pee on the floor when she doesn't get to sleep in my roommates' room.

i prefer the cat even though i'm always getting clawed and bitten by him. he's around 17lbs (not fat either) so when he gets going on you it kind of sucks.

our cat here is mildly retarded and mean most of the time. he got a concussion when he was 3 weeks old.

he also acts more like a dog than the real dog we have here. all the dog does is lay on the couch, flop over for a belly rub if you look at her, want food and pee on the floor when she doesn't get to sleep in my roommates' room.

i prefer the cat even though i'm always getting clawed and bitten by him. he's around 17lbs (not fat either) so when he gets going on you it kind of sucks.
Thats what makes them fun.. :laugh: They are predators man it's in their blood.. Hell I constantly have bloody arms and hands from beating on the cat.. I love roughing them up.. And they love to be roughed up.. It makes em feel ferocious.. :evil_laughter: Some of them do play a little too hard though and ya gotta slap em on the head and say OUCH!!!...Damnit!!! ... :glare: They learn fast though.. one or two slaps and (not even hard, just enough to get their attention) and after that just the OUCH!!! usually makes em back off... Then they are all pissed off and wander off to find something else to murder and maime with a scowl on their face... :glare: Cats are pretty funny dudes...

Pretty simple video trick. Put the hat on the cat, take some vid as it pulls the hat off, poke the "reverse motion" button in your editing program. I like cats OK. My kid's cat could climb the ladder onto his bunk bed. But the cat in the vid did not put on the bunny hat.

Some of them do play a little too hard though and ya gotta slap em on the head and say OUCH!!!...Damnit!!! ... :glare: They learn fast though.. one or two slaps and (not even hard, just enough to get their attention) and after that just the OUCH!!! usually makes em back off... Then they are all pissed off and wander off to find something else to murder and maime with a scowl on their face... :glare: Cats are pretty funny dudes...
that's totally how the cat is here. he's an indoor only cat so he gets bored a lot. i don't even know how many times he's ninja attacked my legs when i've come walking around a corner. it's hilarious when you're wearing long pants but sucks when you have shorts on.

he can be so cute when he's sleeping too. :laugh: