Any clues on this one

Just picked this up today and am not sure of the Manufacturer. Pic is posted in the unknown folder in the main gallery. Thanks in advance for any help.

It runs but I dont think its the correct engine. Picked it up today with extra 5HP engine, new tire...plus plus for $125. I think i got a pretty decent deal. Thanks for replying Mac!!

Mac is correct, it's a Fantic Broncco, TX-2 I think. Make sure you mark MAC as best answer, he ID'd the bike. Sometimes bikes get ID'd and then someone will come along with the same answer and 10 photos so they can get the credit. But the idea with the what is it category was to find out what it is. Not for people to try to out do one another with their goggle skills and bold type large font. After someone that knew from the get go what it was.:smile:

Randy, In looking with my greatest of googling skills, I think its the TX4 but it may be the TX2 as you stated....Thanks, Steve
You and MAC are correct. I just checked the book and the 4 had fixed bars and solid forks, the 2 had telescoping forks and removable bars.

You and MAC are correct. I just checked the book and the 4 had fixed bars and solid forks, the 2 had telescoping forks and removable bars.
No matter what the bike I plan on a solid resto......if that is possible...seems as though parts are extremely scarce for this mini

Randy, Thats funny cuz I have that engine in my watch list....The Aspera right?
Yes. I normally buy Tecumseh stuff, but with that I figured it would be better suited on ebay. It's only right for it to go back on a Fantic, and I personally have no interest in them. There cool, but I like the grass roots American stuff.